ApniAwaz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Be Proud Of - An Opportunity To Get-To-Gether In A Family & Friendly Atmoshphare

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

Mathmatical Love Letter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khushboo

Mathmatical Love Letter Stars1
Khushboo

Female
Number of posts : 7996
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Mathmatical Love Letter Empty
PostSubject: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:13 pm

My Dear SweetHeart,

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.

There I saw you with our cute circular face,conical nose and spherical eyes,standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.

The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity.

I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to a set.

The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.

My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.

With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function
[/url]. [/color]
Back to top Go down
https://apniawaz.forumotion.com
Muskaan

Mathmatical Love Letter Stars6
Muskaan

Female
Number of posts : 4935
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 am

I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.

My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.

With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function

To Funny To Funny To Funny To Funny
koi haal neheen
Back to top Go down
http://learningislam.self-dev.com
Romeo
Best Friend
Best Friend
Romeo

Male
Number of posts : 1585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:22 am

mujhe kiya kerna hey?...
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Mathmatical Love Letter Stars1
Khushboo

Female
Number of posts : 7996
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Ek aesa hi letter likh kar jawaab dena hai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Romeo
Best Friend
Best Friend
Romeo

Male
Number of posts : 1585
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:16 pm

urdu mein likh skta hon.........theek hey na?... Smile
Back to top Go down
Xtremist

Mathmatical Love Letter Stars6
Xtremist

Male
Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:15 am

super Nice Sharing Khushboo Aapi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mathmatical Love Letter   Mathmatical Love Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mathmatical Love Letter
Page 1 of 1