ApniAwaz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Be Proud Of - An Opportunity To Get-To-Gether In A Family & Friendly Atmoshphare

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

Filmi Love letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dua
Good Friend
Good Friend
Dua

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Filmi Love letter Empty
PostSubject: Filmi Love letter   Filmi Love letter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Dear My Sapno Ki Rani,

KYA KEHNA the first time I saw you, I asked my self HUM APKE HAI KAUN, feeling that KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI so I decided to forward you a PUKAR from DIL SE. I thought that by the way HUM TO MOHABBAT KAREGA…so with my DIL TO PAGAL HAI, I dream to be your HERO No.1 and I’ll make you my BIWI No.1. You might think that I am fooling you as BADAL but remember JHOOT BOLE KAWA KATE. Please JANAM SAMJA KARO that PYAAR KOHI KHEL NAHIN and I admit that DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. I trust AAP MERE HAI SANAM. I believe that HUM APKE DIL MEIN REHTE HAIN for HAMESHA. Remember JAB PYAR KISSI SE HOTA HAI why not AA ABH LAUT CHALEIN and you can come SAAJAN KI BAHON MEI. There is SIRF TUM in my life. If you say YES BOSS, then I will become your JORU KA GULAM. Don’t worry be happy, DHOLI SAJA KE RAKHNA because DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE.
KAHO NA PYAR HAI, MERE SANAM.
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Filmi Love letter Stars1
Khushboo

Female
Number of posts : 7996
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Filmi Love letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filmi Love letter   Filmi Love letter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:04 pm

LOL....berry filmy...Razz
Back to top Go down
https://apniawaz.forumotion.com

Filmi Love letter
Page 1 of 1