ApniAwaz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Be Proud Of - An Opportunity To Get-To-Gether In A Family & Friendly Atmoshphare

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

the day unknown it's u

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
umair
Nice Friend
Nice Friend
umair

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-11-24

the day unknown it's u Empty
PostSubject: the day unknown it's u   the day unknown it's u Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:35 am

The day unknowing it's you

It was my friend’s way why we met each other. We felt easy on each other so we really became close. I never bothered my friendship with him probably because we never really see each other. It was weird how we became close. We always laugh and joke on each other until I found out that he grew feelings for me. I feel awkward about the situation because suddenly things weren’t I thought it would be forever. After all the news about his feelings, our friendship got worst. Time passed by and we’re both busy on our study but we still had time for each other to talk. The time that I never expected happened. When he tells stories about his friends I always get pissed off for no reason at all. I always get irritated when he missed to call me. Then my friend start noticing that and I really get annoyed! One time, he called at midnight. We talked for so long. We see deep each other that had never been before. That was the time best friend started teasing me. I was fallen in love with the person I never thought I would learn to. When I started to learn that I was really sure of my feeling that was the time he started to get busy. No communications at all.
There was one time I surely wont forget. My chance. My friend invited me to her school because they’ll be having this big program that is yearly celebrated. For so many years of friendship just only now I would actually visiting her school which was his school too. At first, I had second thoughts cause I will be seeing him but I will also be seeing the person I have crush on. So I risked the chance to see my crush but the very reason was he. Before the program started, he entered the place. He was sited along with the boys. I never actually saw him. It was my friend who saw him so she pointed him out. I was wearing contacts that time but I never actually saw his face. In other words, I was afraid of seeing him. I just put my attention to this person I have a huge crush on. After the program, we went out. Surprisingly, while walking out he was in front of us with holding his bag. We were walking to the way he was going. I felt a thing while the scene was happening. I was really praying. God heard my prayers and the group decided to go to other place, thanks a lot!

I was over him. I can’t say the feelings are just an illusion now but you won’t know. I was walking home after working on something. I don’t know what’s on my mind that time but honestly speaking, I was out of my mind that I bumped into someone. It took me nearly a minute to realize it. While picking up his things, he’s apologizing to me and reasoning about his clumsiness. I just responded, “It’s okay”. Then I continued walking. Just a few steps later I heard him talked,
“Oh wait!”
I looked back and asked “Why?”
He introduced himself and it was funny ‘cause it was the same as his. He asked me to join him for a little snack just for the sake of his guilt. I have nothing to do so I said yes in a long while. There was something about his voice and his personality that made me agreed. So we proceed to the mall near the place. We’re chatting whilewalking. He asked for my named and I told him my pen name (the name that I used for strangers). I’ve learned that we are on the same age but I was in higher level of grade. We have some good stuff in common. It was really an awesome talk. Somehow I missed “Him”.

In the middle of the conversation, he remembered something that he should do. He remembered that he have this friend that will be celebrating her birthday. He asked me if I could go with him to the gift shop because I would fit the company. I accepted the offer.
Inside the store, he was picking up his gift. My attention was suddenly caught up this stuff toy. It was a bear holding the letters A, B, and C. I stared at it for a while just in time to get him the gift. We went out the gift shop holding that thought of happiness.

We sat by the bench beside this beautiful fountain. It was so peaceful while sitting. We just sit and breathe in the pureness of the air. He suddenly made this shocking move, warning that he again forgot something. Just as I thought! He excused himself and said that he’ll come back for a few seconds. He run before I response. Within more than 10 minutes he came with another bag from the gift shop. I wondered why but I never asked. He came walking towards me with his smile. He said, “Did I make you wait?” I just replied, “No, actually”. He then sat down saying,
“This day was so great! We just bumped into each other and I feel like we’re so close” “So as a sign of my gratitude here’s a little gift”
I was speechless. Such a gentleman. I never got a chance to look at it on that time because my phone rang. It was mom wondering where on Earth I am. So he guided me home. I was the first one to get a ride.

I got home I was so excited to tell my friend. Entering the room the phone rang and I hurried to answer. My friend does have radar! He asked my how’s my day and I told her the whole story. Then I was telling him about the gift and I remembered I still didn’t open it. Still on the phone, I opened it. On my shock, it was the bear I was looking at when we were on the gift shop. A card was on it. It says that He has a great time and about the gift, he saw me looking at it. He thought he also likes to give it as a present to the celebrant but ended up deciding to give it to me. At the end of the line his name was there. It was his name. The person I loved long ago.

It was the last thing I remembered of him. The first and maybe the last moment I’d be with him.
Back to top Go down
Muskaan

the day unknown it's u Stars6
Muskaan

Female
Number of posts : 4935
Registration date : 2007-07-08

the day unknown it's u Empty
PostSubject: Re: the day unknown it's u   the day unknown it's u Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:48 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://learningislam.self-dev.com

the day unknown it's u
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ApniAwaz Forum :: 

Bazm-e-Adab & Languages

:: Adab - Nasar & Kahanian :: English Literature
-
Jump to: