ApniAwaz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Be Proud Of - An Opportunity To Get-To-Gether In A Family & Friendly Atmoshphare

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

love hurts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
umair
Nice Friend
Nice Friend
umair

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-11-24

love hurts Empty
PostSubject: love hurts   love hurts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:20 am

Love hurts.

My story which I am about to tell you is nothing but the truth ::
On the 1st of January of this year, 2002 , I met a guy ... an unbelieveable guy of my dreams, Brandon. To me it was my new love of the new year and that things could only get better.

I met Brandon, in the streets with my friend Mandi, I didn't know him but I thought I did because he looked like someone I knew from ICQ once..

I never believed in love at first site untill I saw Brandon standing on the opposite side of the road.. giving the most cutest smile I've ever seen in my life. I was shy, blushed and hid behind my friend. He was gorgeous!

He crossed the road and brushed past me...my knees turned into jelly and my heart skipped a beat. I liked him!
I quickly considered if I should ask for his name and number or if I should forget it...I stood there..thinking for 2 minutes and thought..what the heck..let's do it...we ran literally 5 blocks untill we found him again amongst all the busy rushing people in Town.

Mandi asked his name and realised it wasn't someone I knew and the next thing I kenw Brandon was walking over towards me, asking for number. I was so shocked but totally happy!

He called that night. We clicked straight away and it seemed as though I found my soul mate but the bad thing was....he lived all the way in the U.S.A and that he had onkly 2 more weeks here in Hong Kong. We decided to meet up the next day.

We went out, dined and went to the carnival. He paid for everything and opened doors and carried my jacket and things, I felt really really special & from then on we were officially a couple.

I obviously didnt wanna be too hooked because deep down I knew he'd be leaving soon.
Everynight, we talked on the phone for hours on end about anything and everything, there were no empty siliences or anything.

Soon later he met my mom and I met his parents and went out with them for a day trip. It was awkward at first and I absolutely hated the formal dinner we had with literally all his family.

We spent every single days of the 2 weeks left together. We didn't want anything to go wrong. We loved eachother.
We were determined to keep it strong so that the "long distance relatioship" would work.

* But did it? *

[extract from my diary]
"Ok, well I guess this is it..Tomorow is THE last day-
Brandon is leaving tomorow and im going to miss him so much when he goes."

I didnt want to cry. I had to look strong infront of him. I knew that he loved me enough to come back for me.

* so what happens next? *

[extract from my diary]
Brandon's left already. I wanna die. I miss him so much. I've cried so much.

I felt empty. I took him to the airport. Not letting go of him and even when I did he was only by the check in counter. I watched every move he made because I had to remember exatcly how he was..I didn't want this feeling to fade...

Although he had been only 2 weeks, I kenw the love we had for eachother was strong and that it was fate that bought us together.

His mom said it was time to go into departures. Just hearing that D word made me want to faint. I cried out straight away...grabbing onto him as if I could make him stay. I didnt want to let him go, I needed him beside me.

We walked...slowly...towards the gates...hand in hand... tears sprinting down my cheeks...I didn't know what to do or what I could do.
We stood there..both lookin into eachother's eyes... then he sang... "I'm leaving on a jet plane" from the film Armageddon. I couldn't stop crying...I fell in his arms and hugged with all my might.

His mom said he really had to go. I wanted to faint. I wanted to die. I could've died right there and then.

He walked...our hands so slowly letting go.....from hand..to fingers to the tips of our fingers..

I watched him go...so slowly.....the back of him... the last glimpse of his face....then he was behind the departures lounge and that was the last time I saw him.

For 3 months we were together untill seriously I couldnt handle it. I loved him but it was just the absency of the partner that made my love die down...

from emails everyday and phone calls 5 times a day to..emails everyother day then a few times a week..then once a week...and one call per day to a few calls per week..and slowly..we grew apart.....and in the end.....we finsihed..........

It's still taking me time to get over him cause I still have feelings for him but I've moved on and maybe fate will bring us together in the future again......fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sohno
Best Friend
Best Friend
Sohno

Male
Number of posts : 1673
Registration date : 2008-01-10

love hurts Empty
PostSubject: Re: love hurts   love hurts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:33 pm

love never hurts , if there is some thing like understanding and care,
Back to top Go down