ApniAwaz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place To Be Proud Of - An Opportunity To Get-To-Gether In A Family & Friendly Atmoshphare

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.

Go down 
+3
Khushboo
waqar hussain
~Haya~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Haya~

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Stars6
~Haya~

Female
Number of posts : 3306
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Language of Roses - the different meaning of rose colors.

Expressing feelings of love, affection, friendship, thankfulness, joy and several other feelings that makes your life beautiful and rewarding is not always easy.Some peoples uses poetry, roses and many other things to express their feelings. However sending the appropriate rose color bouquet convey messages in a very special and beautiful way. Roses can be sent to any one for any reasons or feelings mentioned above, be they wife or husband, friend or lover, mom or dad, grandma or grandpa or your favourite actor / actresses. No limitations applied when you are sending roses..
Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Pixel_trans Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Red_rose_meaning RED roses show love, passion and respect. Red roses of any color say "I love you"; deep red roses imply unconscious beauty.
Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Pink_rose_meaning PINK roses communicate happiness, appreciation, admiration, friendship, sympathy.
LIGHT PINK roses
denote grace, joy, gentility and admiration.

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Dark_pink_rose_meaning DARK PINK roses are to signify thankfulness. LAVENDER symbolizes love at first sight and enchantment.
Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. White_rose_meaning WHITE roses signify spiritual love and purity; but of the soul; bridal white means happy love. White roses can also signify secrecy reverence humility, innocence, or charm.
Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Yellow_rose_meaning YELLOW shows "I care"; friendship, joy, gladness or freedom.
CORAL roses
imply desire.

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Peach_rose_meaning PEACH roses indicate modesty.
RANGE roses
display a feeling of enthusiasm, desire and fascination.

WHITE and RED roses
mixed together signify unity.

RED and YELLOW roses
together say "Congratulations!"

YELLOW and ORANGE roses
in combination imply passionate thoughts.

Other Messages / Meanings For Different Combination of Roses

Delicate and Beautiful, the rose is the principal messenger of love. A single rose denotes "I still Love you" Two Roses of any color taped or wired together signify a commitment or forthcoming marriage. In general, pale-colored roses signify friendship. 12 Roses - Gratitude 25 Roses - Congratulations 50 Roses - Unconditional Love With roses and flowers there are no limitations as to what can be expressed. The colors and aromas of the different types of roses all have their unique place the history of human expression. Knowing the specific meaning of a rose only enhances the experience of sending and receiving rose and flower bouquets.
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

Number of posts : 1572
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:51 pm

super work miss hawa ji
Back to top Go down
~Haya~

~Haya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 pm

THANKX WH Smile
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Stars1
Khushboo

Female
Number of posts : 7996
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:17 pm

Thanks for sharing this HAWA..mai ne pehle bi para hai ke roses ke color kuch na kuch represent karte heiN. I dun know wot u all imagine but when i think of RED ROSE i think of LOVE !
Back to top Go down
https://apniawaz.forumotion.com
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:53 am

hmmmm kia bat hai janab
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Khushboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:41 pm

i have some more info on the colors of flowers..i'll update to you later on today Smile
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:42 pm

Roses. Most of us love to get them, but maybe you didn't know that the different colors have different meanings. Here are the most common ones:

Red. Love everlasting with more than a hint of passion! Red roses, no matter the shade, mean "I love you." Personally, I would be a little nervous if I received a dozen red roses after a first date. There were dark red roses on the altar when I married my husband Alex.

Light Pink. Happiness, joy, friendship. They can also denote sympathy. I assume they can also mean, "I'm sorry I screwed up," although any rose says that!

Deep Pink. This shade signifies gratitude and respect. If you get a dozen deep pink roses after a first date, it probably means, "Thank you for a wonderful time," or "Thank you for going out with me." Enjoy them!

Yellow. Yellow means friendship, which rather surprised me. After all, the old song "Yellow Rose of Texas" is not about a young man missing his best friend. On the other hand, I have gotten a lot of red roses from Alex over the years. Since he's also my best friend, I was tickled to death to get a yellow rose bush as a Mother's Day present this year.

However, if you've just gone out on a first date and receive a yellow rose, I would double-check - the sender might be saying "I want to be friends only." Ouch!

Lavender. Lavender means love at first sight, and can also mean enchantment. Hmm. This is my favorite color of rose - I wonder what that says about me?

White. Spiritual love, and purity - of the soul, not the body. This may be why white roses are so popular in bridal bouquets. If you get white roses, according to the experts, it means that the giver thinks you're an angel.

Orange. These can mean new beginnings, but they can also symbolize enthusiasm and desire. Orange for desire, but red for love. Makes sense. I've never been all that keen on orange roses, personally.

Peach. Innocence, modesty. Which is weird, because I like peach roses, but I'm neither innocent nor terribly modest!

Apparently there is also a message in the combination of different colors in the same bouquet.

Red and White. These colors together symbolize unity.

Red and Yellow. This is a good combination for a graduation party or wedding or baby shower, as it means "Congratulations!"

Yellow and Orange. The giver is thinking passionate thoughts about you. Hmm...

Red and Pink. Someone thinks you are young (maybe young at heart?) and beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Khushboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:21 pm

^ Excellent work bhai..thats very goood..!

Lavender. Lavender means love at first sight, and can also mean enchantment Smile
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:11 pm

thankx for tareef dheek lay app nay Quality Quality kar kar kay hum ko gussa dilaa hee deyaa na akhair
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Khushboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:12 am

Asar hogeya na meri baat ka..keep it up Smile herez a deep pink rose for you..which shows...
Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Othello-rose
This shade signifies gratitude and respect.
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:45 pm

hmmm wasay flower main hum ko black rose passand hai aur main nay kabhi black rose nahi dekhaa
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Khushboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:21 pm

i dun think that there is a back rose as such..ek hai blood red but vo bahut dark hai and it looks black !
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:04 pm

haan asar ho hee gayaa wasay main khuad new thread nahi ya koi cheaz share nahi karnay cha raha tay main phalai pura forums per visit karnay chataa tay iss ka baad new thread and kuch share karta per app nay quality quality kar kar majbour kar deyaa
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Khushboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:37 pm

^ Dono kaam saath saath kareiN..mai pehle akar reply karti hooN aur pir new threads banaati hooN Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Ashraf

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Stars13
Miss Ashraf

Female
Number of posts : 1567
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:44 am

Ahaaan .. kissi nay Aglay din poocha ke Red Rose kion Diye Jatay hain .. I said ... Pata nahi Mujhay tou White Flowers Pasand hain Is liyeee doon kabhi tou wohi Daitee hon ...

Now Yahan say Ratt ke Quote kar ke Aaagay Pahoncha Diyaa Kraoon Gi ... Smile

Thankssss for ur Time KHushbooo and for ur Contribution Waqar ....! Smile
Back to top Go down
waqar hussain
Best Friend
Best Friend
waqar hussain

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:06 pm

any time imaan ji ..... wasay appi hazoor main too donoo kaam abb saat saat kar raha hooo
Back to top Go down
muskurahat
Nice Friend
Nice Friend
muskurahat

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:52 pm

zabardast sharing
Back to top Go down
~Haya~

~Haya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:33 am

Thankx ALL MEMBERS Smile
Back to top Go down
Muskaan

Muskaan

Female
Number of posts : 4935
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:46 am

super
Back to top Go down
http://learningislam.self-dev.com
~Haya~

~Haya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:00 pm

Thankx K hushboo
Back to top Go down
Xtremist

Xtremist

Male
Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 am

super Nice Sharing Haya Aapi, Waqar Bhai and Khushboo Aapi.... Keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.   Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn The Meaning of Rose Colors to Send Correct Rose.
Page 1 of 1